- 200 g Thinnai Foods Organic Paneer, cut into three quarter inch cubes
- ¼ teaspoon Thinnai Foods Red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- 50 ml Vegetable oil
- 200ml Thinnai Foods Stir fry sauce
- 50g Spring onion, chopped
- 50g Capsicum, diced
- 50g Onion, chopped
- 2 nos Green chillies, deseeded
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Heat 25 ml oil in a deep pan, and shallow fry the paneer until crisp.
- Drain the fried paneer on kitchen tissue or a steel colander.
- Heat the balance 25 ml oil in a pan add rest of the ingredients, except paneer and stir fry sauce. When all the ingredients are slightly beginning to turn brown, add fried paneer and stir fry sauce and mix well. If it is too thick add little water and stir until mixed well.
This dish can be served as an Appetizer or with Rice or Noodles.