- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 500g Thinnai Organic chicken breast filleted and thinly sliced
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp korma curry paste
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 8 pods cardamon, lightly crushed
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 2 carrots, peeled, sliced diagonally
- 200g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 bunch broccoli, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 70g (1/4 cup) natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp almond meal or oar flour
- Garnish with a sprig of cilantro
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large saucepan or wok over high heat. Cook chicken, in 2 batches, for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in pan or wok over high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, until softened. Add the korma paste, cinnamon stick and cardamom pods. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Stir in the stock and carrot. Return the chicken to the pan. Bring to a boil, then partially cover and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the carrot is tender.
- Add the beans and broccolini to the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender. Remove cinnamon stick.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the yoghurt and almond meal.
Serve with roti, warmed and halved