- 500g Thinnai Organic Skinless Chicken Breast cut into 1/2 inch strips or cubes.
- 1 pinch each salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- Small bunch spring onions , chopped
- For the sauce
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce for more punch (If required)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, (Optional)
- Combine the soy sauce, honey, hot sauce, ginger, garlic, sesame seeds and sesame oil in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, cornstarch, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a large pan or wok for approximately 2 minutes (until Hot). . Add oil and chicken to pan. Stir-fry for
- 5-6 minutes or until it’s golden brown. Add the sauce and allow the sauce to simmer for 3-4 minutes or until the sauce is thick and sticky.
- Remove chicken from pan, sprinkle with chopped spring onions and more sesame seeds if desired.
Serve with hot white rice or noodles.