- Organic Mixed Vegetables (Carrot, Beans, Potato, Tomato, Ash plantains and snake gourd – 50g each) – 300g
- Raw mango, skinned – 5g
- Green chillies, sliced – 8Nos
- Grated coconut – 175g
- Water – 100 ml
- Green gram powder, roasted – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh curd – 300ml
- Cashew nuts, ground – 2 Nos
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Roasted fennel powder – 1 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 3 tbsp
- Curry leaves – Some
- Salt – To taste
- Wash, peel and cut all the vegetables into 2 cm pieces.
- Cook the vegetables with salt and enough water till tender and dry.
- Grind or blend grated coconut, green gram powder, cashew nuts, green chillies, fennel seeds with 100 ml water to a thick coarse puree. Combine with curd. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the curry leaves. Set aside.
- Fold the curd mixture into the cooked vegetables and allow to simmer gently for 5-6 minutes over low heat (to prevent the curd from curdling).
- Add the curry leaves, fennel powder and a tbsp of coconut oil to the vegetable mixture. Cover for a few minutes, allowing the flavors to blend. Serve with rice.