- 8 Thinnai Organic free-range Hard boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon Fennel seeds, roasted
- ½ teaspoon Thinnai Foods Curry powder
- 1 clove Garlic, sliced
- 5 Fresh red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- Salt To Taste
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Blend or grind garlic, chillies and fennel seeds with a little water in a blender to a smooth paste.
- Stir in the curry powder and salt.
- Peel the eggs and make five small slits in each egg.
- Apply the combined spices all over the eggs and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and when hot, add the eggs.
- Let them sizzle for a few seconds. Stir and fry until golden brown. Remove.
Serve with String hoppers , Pittu, or Roast paan