- 1 Kg Thinnai Organic Skinless Chicken Whole Leg
- 2 tsp olive oil
For the Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp cornflour
- A Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Mix Sauce ingredients together in a bowl with salt and pepper to taste.
- Line a suitable baking tray with foil, folding the edges so that the sauce won’t drip and lightly oil
- Place the whole legs on the foil
- Spoon Sauce over whole legs and drizzle with remaining oil
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn whole legs and spoon juices over.
- Bake for a further 20 minutes, turn, spoon over juices. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until sauce reduces and
the whole legs are a golden brown and sticky.
Remove from oven and toss chicken around on the sticky sauce coating it well.
Serve with roasted potato and steamed vegetables.