- 350g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 Red bell pepper, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 Large onions, cut into wedges
- 2 Zucchini, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 Table spoons olive oil
- 6 Thinnai Organic eggs
- 1/3 cup Non Fat Milk
- 30g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100g Rocket leaves
- 1/4 cup cashew or walnuts , roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Lightly oil a square ovenproof dish.
- Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Place sweet potato, bell pepper, onions and zucchini in pan. Coat with oil. Spread out in a single layer and roast for 30 minutes or until light golden and tender.
- Spread vegetables over base of prepared dish. Reduce oven to 190°C. Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a jug. Pour egg mixture over vegetables, shaking dish gently to allow egg to spread to base. Bake frittata for 25 minutes or until top is golden and center is set. Set aside for 10 minutes. Cut into 4 pieces.
- Place rocket, parmesan and cashew/walnuts in a bowl. Toss to combine. Divide salad and frittata between serving plates. Drizzle 1 teaspoon vinegar over each salad and serve.