A refreshing salad that’s great for lunch or dinner
- 250 g Thinnai Organic fresh White Radish
- ½ tablespoon red chili flakes
- ½ tablespoon vinegar
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Clean white radish and grate it into really thin shreds.
- Season with salt and mix well. Put aside for 10 minutes. Then squeeze the water out. Taste it
and if the shreds are too salty, wash it with purified water and then squeeze the water out.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, sesame oil and vinegar in with white radish shreds and mix
- Spread the chili flakes on the surface of the white radish shreds. Heat up 1 tablespoon vegetable
oil in pan and then pour the hot oil on the chili powder. Mix everything well.
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds before serving.
Serve directly or refrigerate for about 2 hours.
Perpetration time 45 minutes
- Calories: 134kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 2352mg
- Potassium: 283mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 6g
- Vitamin A: 35IU
- Vitamin C: 33.3mg
- Calcium: 43mg