- Young Drumsticks (Thinnai Organic). – 200g
Options young brinjals, young ash plantain or potatoes
- Coriander seeds – 3 ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Pepper – ½ tsp
- Dried Red chilli – 1 Nos
- Small onions, chopped – 10 Nos
- Fenugreek seeds – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder – A pinch
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Salt – To taste
- Water – 2 cups
- Tamarind pulp – ½ tsp
- Curry leaves – 6-8
- Thick coconut milk – 1 tbsp
- Grind together finely, coriander and cumin seeds, pepper and dried chilli.
- Split the drumstick into halves. (if using other vegetables, cut into bite size pieces)
- Cover and cook vegetables of choice with chopped onions, fenugreek seeds, turmeric, garlic, and salt, in 1 ½ cups water.
- Mix ground ingredients and tamarind pulp in half cup water.
- Add to pan, together with curry leaves and coconut milk.